Dec. 11, 2014: Due to recent changes made to iOS by Apple, you must delete and reinstall your Stride Academy shortcut on your iPad to access critical updates to our program. This is necessary to avoid technical issues and ensure compatibility with Stride Academy.
Stride Academy will NOT function properly on your iPad if you do not reinstall your shortcut.
Please follow these steps to update your Stride Academy shortcut:
- Delete the Stride Academy icon (shortcut) from your home screen.
- In Settings, select "Safari," then "Clear History and Website Data."
- Power off/on your iPad.
- Launch Safari.
- Go to http://www.stridestart.com.
- When prompted, click the button in the top bar to
"Add to Home Screen."
- Launch the app from the new "Stride Web" icon.
Congratulations! You have reinstalled your shortcut. You should now enjoy smooth and trouble-free access to Stride Academy on your iPad.
Be sure to share this important update with students and parents accessing Stride Academy on their iPads from home.