On the teacher site, click the "Curriculum" tab. Check the bubble for "this individual student" under "I want to change the curriculum for." Click the name of the student who has run out of questions. Under "I want the student to work on," make sure that the subject boxes you desire are checked. Under "Student Question Mode" if the last bubble is checked "Include only the specific skill areas that I choose. This will disable the F.A.S.T. 360 Adaptive Engine™," your student will run out of questions after they have completed the assigned skills. You will either need to add more skills for this student or set your student back to the F.A.S.T. 360 Adaptive Engine by clicking the first bubble.
- Since Stride Academy has three age-appropriate versions, will elementary students be able to scaffold up to middle school content? (And vice versa, will high school students be able to scaffold down to middle school content?)
- On which platforms is Stride Academy compatible?
- How can I install Stride Academy as a web app on my iPad?
- What is the philosophy behind a coin-based economy model?
- What are the bandwidth requirements for Stride Academy?
You cannot comment on this entry