FAQs pertaining to GAP and Progress Monitoring Assessments.
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Do you have to turn Gap or PMA off after students have finished the assessment to start the practice questions?
- How many questions are the students given on the assessments?
- Can a student select what subject to work on during Progress Monitoring Assessments? Can you change the order of subjects delivered in the PMAs?
- When a student answers incorrectly in Gap Assessments, does the program reveal the correct answer?
- When a student answers incorrectly in Progress Monitoring Assessments, does the program reveal the correct answer?
- Do students earn coins during Gap testing?
- Do students earn coins during PMA testing?
- About how long does it take to complete a Progress Monitoring Assessment?
- Are Progress Monitoring Assessments aligned to Common Core State Standards?
- How do the Progress Monitoring Assessments mirror state accountability tests?