Stride Academy is available in English for PreK-HS. Spanish translations are available in Math for Kindergarten through Grade 8 and Reading for Kindergarten through Grade 3.
How to set your Language Preferences:
Step 1: To set your language preferences, login to the teacher application and select the Settings tab. To set your student's language, select the Language Settings button in the top right corner of the screen.
Step 2: Select your students' language preferences by choosing from the language options listed. After selecting your preferences, select Save.
- For the "English Only" setting, students in PreK-HS will receive Math, Reading, Science and Language Arts questions in English. There will no option to toggle between other translations.
- For the "English, Spanish Available" setting, students in grades K-8 will receive Math questions and grades K-3 Reading questions in English but can toggle between the English translation and Spanish.
- For the "Spanish, English Available" setting, students in grades K-8 will receive Math questions and grades K-3 Reading questions in Spanish but can toggle between the Spanish translation and English.
- At this time, only multiple choice questions are included in the Spanish translation. Technology-Enhanced Item Types (drag and drop, ordering, ect.) are only delivered in English, even if the Spanish translation is selected.
- Currently, 90 videos in Math and Reading for K-2 have Spanish translations, with more to come.
- Spanish translations for the printable Instructional Resources are currently not available.